Sales figures are in for our bestselling books at SAS Global Forum. Books on a variety of topics made the list. New titles were (not surprisingly) very popular with users, as well as books written by authors presenting at the conference.
The Top 10 – in no particular order:
- Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques by Art Carpenter
- Professional SAS Programmer's Pocket Reference, Sixth Edition by Rick Aster
- Statistical Graphics Procedures by Example: Effective Graphs Using SAS by Sanjay Matange and Dan Heath
- Building Business Intelligence Using SAS: Content Development Examples by Tricia Aanderud and Angela Hall
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition by Susan Slaughter and Lora Delwiche
- Logistic Regression Using SAS: Theory and Application, Second Edition by Paul Allison
- SAS Functions by Example, Second Edition by Ron Cody
- Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, Second Edition by Art Carpenter
- SAS Statistics by Example by Ron Cody
- SAS/GRAPH: Beyond the Basics by Robert Allison
Did you purchase any of these books or other titles at SAS Global Forum?