Last month’s bestseller list is an eclectic blend of new, tried and true, and titles related to what you do. (think industry). SAS Press books do cover a wide variety of topics. But these top 9 in November are a particularly striking example of that.
November was a strong month for us. And we publish numerous books that perform very well throughout the year. So if your favorite books aren’t on this month’s list, don’t despair! We'll feature upcoming posts breaking down books a little more by category in the near future - including SAS documentation.
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer’s Guide by Ron Cody
- The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide 4.2 by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter
- Retail Analytics: The Secret Weapon by Emmett Cox
- SAS Statistics by Example by Ron Cody
- JMP Essentials: An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide for New Users by Curt Hinrichs and Chuck Boiler
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition by Paul Allison
- SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry by Jack Shostak
- SAS for Mixed Models, Second Edition by Ramon Littell, George Milliken, Walter Stroup, Russell Wolfinger, and Oliver Schabenberger
Did you purchase any of these books in November? Are you using any of these books in your own work? We'd like to hear from you.