Wonder how you can interact with and learn from an #EdTech company? Here's your chance to find out from an educator who has done just that!
Join Wake County North Carolina teacher and instructional technology facilitator David Balmer at ISTE as he shares his experiences working with Curriculum Pathways during the summer of 2017. Through the course of this conversation participants will do the following:
- Learn how to effectively engage etech companys on topics such as product evaluation and professional development.
- Discover and explore groups like EdSurge, LearnTrials, and Participate -- all of which aid in the linking of educators and the edtech world.
- Examine resources created in collaboration with Curriculum Pathways.
- Discover how the use of Twitter PLNs (Professional Learning Networks) and Twitter Chats with other educators and EdTech Companies can increase their own personal growth.
- Learn how using processes like PLT or PLCs (Professional Learning Teams or Communities), #pineapplechart or #observeme on Twitter can be a catalyst for school-wide and community growth.
Want to learn more?
If you are attending ISTE this year in Chicago, stop by David's session on Sunday, June 24, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Table 7 in the Skyline Ballroom Pre-function area.