Our Curriculum Pathways team has been hard at work to modernize existing resources and create new ones for you to use in your classroom this year. As always, please let us know if you cannot find a resource on a topic you're teaching. We'd love to add your suggestion to the queue!
Are you ready to code in your ELA, math, science, and social studies classes? We now have lessons to support coding across the curriculum. Our new Show with Code series challenges students to demonstrate mastery of certain concepts through CodeSnaps coding activities.
- Show with Code: Finding Word Families (ELA)
- Show with Code: 24 Game (math)
- Show with Code: Odd versus Even (math)
- Show with Code: Features on a Map (social studies)
- Show with Code: Finding Liquids (science)
English Language Arts
From literature to writing, our ELA lessons are the perfect supplement to your instruction.
- The Influence of Victorian Culture on Wilde's Comedy The Importance of Being Earnest
- Sentence Combining
- Anne Bradstreet and Phillis Wheatley: America's First Women Poets
- Character Links in Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Rules for Simplifying Exponents
- Accuracy, Precision, and Significant Figures
- Investigating Popular Baby Names through Probability
Make science content come alive with our new interactive lessons.
Travel back in time with these new, media-rich lessons.
New Spanish lessons for beginner students! Learn and practice basic vocabulary with this new series.
All of our new and updated resources work seamlessly with the new Portfolio feature. This means students work is automatically saved to their personal portfolio--no lost work! Students can also send their work digitally directly to you so you can maintain a paperless workflow.