Maybe you already have big data plans, a data governance counsel and an advanced analytics platform. Do you still need a center of excellence for analytics or BI? Watch this video, or read the list below to find out if you could benefit from creating a centralized team to manage all analytics projects in your company.Center of Excellence: 8 Signs It Might Be Time
Watch for these 8 signs in your business:
- The business is outpacing your BI/analytics program.
- Business and IT are at an impasse.
- Business functions drive solo when a car pool would do.
- You frequently get different answers for the same question .... and spend more time debating who is right rather than what to do.
- You have multiple tools for the same problem ... or you're applying the wrong tools to the job at hand.
- You're overwhelmed by demands for data.
- You're consumed by tactical issues.
- You're too busy looking back to plan ahead.
This video is brought to you by the SAS Best Practices Team. Follow the team on Twitter for more analytics best practices.