As editor of the SAS Business Report, I constantly analyze what’s “clicking” for readers and what’s not. So far in 2011, the following articles have been the biggest hitters:
- Advanced Analytics for the Modern Business Analyst
- SAS Placed in Leaders Quadrant for BI
- Top Five Big Ideas in Analytical Data Preparation
- What’s Next for Analytics?
- Eight Steps to Build a Data-Driven Culture
The “SAS Connections” section of the newsletter includes articles, blog posts and other related content found in social media channels. Here are the most popular blog posts from that section.
- A Letter to Future Employees: Embrace Analytics
- The Similarities Between BI and Yoga
- Eight Essentials of Business Analytics
Just as I discovered while doing this exercise mid-last year, all things analytics interest readers. Also the number eight…