I hope you will join me (and over 20,000 of my closest friends) on Tuesday June 16, for the complimentary Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020.
The SAS event team has put together an impressive program of live and recorded content. You can create your own virtual experience, selecting from multiple options tailored for all audiences: users, executives, SAS partners and more. And there's even a virtual tradeshow experience, The Quad, where you can get access to SAS experts and technology.
Headlined by Simon Sinek, author of The Infinite Game, the SAS Global Forum 2020 includes a dozen forecasting and economics related presentations:
- A Machine Learning Approach for Retail Sales Forecasting, Mallika Dey, Core Compete
- An Introduction to Multiple Time Series Analysis and the VARMAX Procedure, Xilong Chen, SAS
- Building Two Regression Lines Is Better Than Building One, G Liu, University of Heidelberg
- Economic Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Coastal Real Estate, UNC Wilmington
- Estimating Jump Diffusion and VaR Models of REITs Returns Using High-Frequency Data in SAS®, Tunde Odusami, Widener University
- Forecasting Healthcare Statistics at the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Clinic
- Forecasting Hourly Electricity Prices, Joseph Perex, American Electric Power
- Forecasting Made Easy: A Macro to Select an Optimal Exponential Smoothing Model Using SAS® Proc ESM, Bill Westerfield, Magpie Health Analytics
- Incorporating Auxiliary Information into Your Model Using Bayesian Methods in SAS® Econometrics, Matthew Simpson, SAS
- Is it Possible to Reduce Smoking by Increasing Taxes? An Analysis on Danish Data Using SAS® Software, Anders Milhøj, University of Copenhagen
- Simulating Time Series Analysis Using SAS® - Part II Cointegration, Ismail Mohamed, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Tips for Writing Custom SAS® Studio Tasks That Use CAS Actions for Advanced Analytics, Brian Gaines, SAS
See you on Tuesday June 16, 11:00am - 8:00pm ET.