For the past six years, Marcy Bullock has served as the Director of Professional Development at NC State University’s Career Development Center. She is an expert on career readiness and designs dynamic programs that give students an edge in the competitive job market including a program for undergraduates called Pack Pros and a podcast she started this year called Wolfpack Career Chats.
In this podcast, Bullock addresses the following questions:
- What help can students get from their campus' career center if they are uncertain about their career direction?
- When should a student engage with the career center on campus?
- What role does the career center play in helping student secure a meaningful internship?
- In terms of preparing for employment after college, what services does the career center typically offer?
- As an alum, what help can a student expect from their university's career center?