SAS® 9.4--Enable, simplify and innovate with more deployment options!
July 10 marked the beginning of the "SAS 9.4 Era"--the next step in the evolution of SAS. This newest platform release offers product enhancements galore, more deployment choices than ever, simplified administration and more. I thought you might find it useful to have links to key information about SAS 9.4 features and functionality in one spot.
You'll want to get your hands on this document! A new, abridged-format What's New in SAS® 9.4 covers both system and product highlights organized by key functional areas such as Analytical Products, Business Intelligence and Foundation SAS. For details about features and enhancements for specific products and solutions, there are links to the What's New sections of relevant product documentation. Visit the SAS Bookstore--SAS 9.4 to download the PDF, read in HTML or order the free e-book.
The support.sas.com site includes extensive and detailed information about the product set comprising this release, including all technical documentation, request forms and installation information you'll need. Here's what you can find:
- A new SAS 9.4 Products and Solutions page
- A ton of updated product pages, including SAS Visual Analytics 6.2
- All sorts of new and updated SAS 9.4 product documentation
- A SAS 9.4 Guide to Software Updates with information you need for planning and installation
- Important information on Third-Party Software requirements
- System requirements documentation at the SAS 9.4 Install Center
- Lots of valuable content in the Migration Focus Area
- New and updated Samples and SAS Notes--just enter SAS 9.4 in the Search box
Let me know if you find this compilation useful. And look for more summaries of What's New in SAS 9.4 in the weeks ahead.