The Junior Professional Award was available for most 2012 US regional conferences and is now available for SAS Global Forum 2013. Rules and awards may be different for each conference.
Congratulations to the Junior Professional Awardees for SCSUG Educational Forum in Houston, TX! SCSUG awardees received free registration, hotel accommodations, a fixed travel reimbursement and a complimentary half-day training seminar.
The award program was sponsored by the SCSUG Executive Committee and coordinated by SCSUG volunteer Lizette Alonzo. Nine worthy individuals were selected:
- Erin Ables, Texas Legislative Council
- Gabriela Cantu, Baylor Health Care System
- Christopher Kleker, Baylor Health Care System
- Paulina Kulesz, University of Houston
- Jose Francisco Garcia Mazcorro, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon
- Hemalkumar Mehta, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston
- Barry Mullins, Baylor Health Care System
- Christina Rogers, Texas Department of State Health Services
- Xuan Wang, PhD, Baylor Health Care System
Are you a full-time SAS professional who has never attended SAS Global Forum? You may qualify for free conference registration via their Junior Professional Program. Check out the qualifications and details, and apply now. I’m sure that lots of folks are interested, but only 20 awards will be granted. Applications are being accepted now until February 18, 2013.
If you have questions, contact the Junior Professional Award Coordinator