This is your chance to be a part of what has made SAS Global Forum a focal point of innovation in the SAS community for more than three decades. Now through November 14, paper submissions are being considered in the technology and industry solutions tracks. It’s time to write up your boldest, most inventive concepts and solutions!
What are the benefits of presenting?
- Get feedback on your ideas and learn from other experts.
- Gain recognition for your skills and knowledge.
- Make connections within the SAS community.
For Your Company:
- Increase the visibility of your organization.
- Demonstrate your expertise to clients.
- Spark ideas inside your organization.
For the SAS Community:
- Build a growing body of solutions to shared problems.
- Share ideas among colleagues and conference attendees.
- Move closer toward a SAS Global Forum leadership role.
Need help with your submission?
The SAS Global Forum Presenter Mentoring Program provides potential presenters with tips on improving the quality and content of their papers. Assistance is provided by experienced SAS users group presenters and authors.
Visit www.sasglobalforum.com for submission and mentoring information and all conference details!