Since 1999, the SAS Global Certification program has helped thousands of SAS professionals achieve their career goals. In today’s busy world, it’s hard to add something else to our already full plates, but personal development can payoff. Here’s a list of 10 reasons to become SAS certified:
- Improve your skills and expertise by going through the process of preparing for a SAS exam. Even long-time SAS users will benefit from the experience.
- Industry validation of your SAS skills and expertise.
- Increased credibility with your employer as a technical professional committed to personal growth.
- Increased marketability if you are looking for a job.
- SAS credentials are job-role focused, with immediate relevancy to real world needs.
- SAS skills are in high demand around the globe (just check out a major job board site in your region and type in ‘SAS’).
- It’s proven to increase your earning power.
- Defined training paths and certification training packages make preparation more accessible and affordable.
- SAS certified individuals can qualify for discounts on other SAS training.
- SAS certified individuals are listed in the Directory of SAS Certified Professionals which can be accessed by employers to validate your credentials.
Achieving a SAS certification is worth considering if you can relate to anything listed above - it might just be the most beneficial thing you do all year. The SAS Global Certification program includes credentials that validate SAS skills in Programming, Analytics, Administration, Data Management, and Enterprise Business Intelligence. To date we’ve awarded over 45,000 SAS credentials to individuals in 77 different countries. Here’s how you can get started to determine the best certification path for you. Good luck, and if you have any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
We’re also looking for people who have benefited from getting SAS certified. If you’d like to share your success story, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might just feature you in a story or video.