Kelvin (the N.C. Science Festival robot) came to SAS in preparation for the N.C. Science Festival. He had a grand ole time meeting new faces and, even better, new technologies.
- Visiting the emerging technologies lab with our good friend Matt and trying out some neat gadgets, watching the 3D printer work its magic, and even playing with a giant Microsoft PixelSense table
- Making oobleck
- Hanging out with some robobuddies Wall-E and Sphero
- Stealing some M&M'S® to work on a Data Depot lesson "M&M'S®: Are the colors evenly distributed?"
- Visiting a co-worker who has a large fascination with Legos
- Checking out SAS Analytics U
- Talking it up with Teddy Roosevelt and Einstein about engineering
- Almost going for a swim in the fountain to learn about Stream Ecology, but we set him straight