Get ready statistics lovers. As part of my new role, I’ve been researching and discovering all the resources that SAS has for statistics – and I’m eager to share what I’ve found. Here are just a few things I discovered that you might find helpful.
- A new paper on the current directions in SAS/STAT software development.
- These useful SAS/STAT software examples are grouped according to the type of statistical analysis that is being performed.
- The SAS Statistical Procedures discussion forum is great for sharing your questions, experiences, and thoughts on best practices using the SAS/STAT procedures and other statistical procedures in SAS.
- Need to create some nice graphics? The ODS Statistical Graphics (also known as ODS Graphics) is the functionality you need for easily creating statistical graphics. Plus it is included in a number of SAS products, including SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS, SAS/QC, and SAS/GRAPH software.
- On the SAS Statistics and Operations Research YouTube Channel, you can learn about the latest features in SAS analytical software as well as view demos on practical applications.
- Ever wonder – does SAS have a statistical procedure for that? The SAS Knowledge Base has all the details about SAS/STAT procedures and capabilities.
- We also have reading recommendations. Be sure to check out these technical papers, handouts, seminar materials and books that can provide more insight into statistical software applications.
That should keep you busy for awhile. I’ll be back soon with more great resources and stories to share with you about statistics.