You might have already heard the big news this week: SAS reported record revenues and SAS was ranked #3 on FORTUNE's annual list of Best Companies to Work For. If you're following along on Twitter, you'll have noticed that we've been spreading the word with the hashtag #ilovesas. Please feel free to add your thoughts to that twitter stream by tweeting your thoughts about SAS and adding the hashtag #ilovesas.
Since yesterday, a lot of the SAS bloggers have told stories on their blogs about why they love SAS:
- Jim Davis, SAS VP and CMO, says the 2011 financial results are a strong market indicator in his post, SAS = analytics. Analytics = hot. And the #3 FORTUNE ranking is something to be proud of too.
- On the SAS Training blog, editor Michele Reister explains that she loves SAS beause of the support and friendships she receives here.
- Sara Jones says, without a doubt, it's the SAS users that make SAS a great place to work.
- Fresh off the judging of a science fair, SAS Dummy Chris Hemedinger explores the gap between #1 and #3, and determines it's not very wide.
- Shelly Goodin from SAS Publishing asked her colleagues why they love SAS, and she documented their responses in the post, It doesn't take a magazine to tell us why SAS tops the list.
Readers, what are your reasons for loving SAS? We'd love to hear about it here or on Twitter.