With their mass SAS appeal, these twelve books packed a powerful punch in 2012. From SAS and JMP basics to more advanced applications, to SAS certification, to business intelligence - these titles cover a range of users' interests.
Did you use any of these titles this year? Do you have any predictions for popular book topics in 2013? We'd love to hear from you.
The top 12 bestselling SAS books of 2012
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition by SAS Institute
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer’s Guide by Ron Cody
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition by Paul Allison
- The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide 4.2 by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter
- SAS Statistics by Example by Ron Cody
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition by SAS Institute
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter
- Carpenter’s Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques by Art Carpenter
- Logistic Regression Using SAS: Theory and Application, Second Edition by Paul Allison
- JMP Essentials: An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide for New Users by Curt Hinrichs and Chuck Boiler
- Building Business Intelligence Using SAS: Content Development Examples by Tricia Aanderud and Angela Hall