"In today's era of big data -- where the computer and network are everywhere and everything can be measured -- you need statistics to make that data useful."
-- John Sall, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President of SAS
Next Wednesday, the creator of JMP will offer more insights about statistics as he kicks off the 2013 Analytically Speaking webcast series.
Tune in as he discusses:
- The importance of the International Year of Statistics.
- His favorite statistical contributions to society and the people who made them possible.
- The impact of statistics on our everyday lives.
- How SAS and JMP respond to major changes in the field of statistics.
- The importance of connecting with JMP users and how that influences product development.
- Interesting and significant applications of JMP via a live demonstration.
There will also be a question-and-answer session with Sall at the conclusion of the webcast.