SAS Global Forum 2014 was a great success, with the SAS Studio, a web based SAS interface garnering a lot of attention. SAS also announced the availability of SAS Analytics U, providing free web based access to SAS analytics for students, faculty and researchers.
The conference had multiple paper and Super demos on data visualization presented by SAS staff. A large number of excellent papers on graphics were presented by SAS users. We noted that a large majority of users are now using SAS 9.3, with many users using SAS 9.4.
As promised, here are the links for graphics related presentations from SASGF 2014. I included some additional papers I missed in the original list.
Papers by users:
- 1610: Something for Nothing! Converting to ODS Graphics - Phil Holland
- 1464: Communication-Effective Data Visualization: Design Principles - LeRoy Bessler
- 1586: Stylish Waterfall Graphs Using SAS® 9.3 and SAS® 9.4 GTL - Setsuko Chiba
- 2341: Increase Pattern Detection in SAS® Graph Template Language - Perry Watts
- 1267: Graphing Made Easy with ODS Graphics Procedures - Lora Delwiche
- 1487: Using SAS® ODS Graphics - Chuck Kincaid
- 2342: Using SAS® GTL with SAS® 9.3 When There is Too Much Data to Visualize - Perry Watts
- 1309: Make It Possible: Create Customized Graphs with Graph Template Language - Wen Song
- 1269: The Many Ways of Creating Dashboards Using SAS® - Mark Bodt
- 1499: Combined SAS® ODS Graphics Procedures with ODS to Create Graphs - Howard Liang
- 1321: Scatterplots: Basics, Enhancements, Problems, and Solutions - Peter L. Flom
- 1311: Time Contour Plots - David J. Corliss
- 1902: Plotting Differences among LSMEANS in Generalized Linear Models - Robin High
- 1789: Visualizing Lake Michigan Wind with SAS® Software - Aaron C Clark,
Papers by SAS authors:
- SAS156: Putting on the Ritz: New Ways to Style Your Graph to the Max - Dan Heath
- SAS130: Plotting Against Cancer: Creating Oncology Plots Using SAS® - Debpriya Sarkar
- SAS096: Up Your Game with Graph Template Language Layouts - Sanjay Matange
- SAS294: Prescription for Visualization: Take One SAS® GTL - Radhika Myneni